Apartment Make Ready needed in the Fort Worth area!
Mon-Fri schedule, Long term stable position with full benefits!
JOB OUTPUT (SCOPE AND PURPOSE)
Employee is expected to prepare all units for new move-ins and help in other areas as needed.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to the following):
DOMAIN 1. Trash out units for make-ready.
DUTIES: 1. Make sure move-out form is approved and signed.
- Throw out anything left by past resident not belonging in apartment unit.
- Shampoo carpets (when equipment is available).
DOMAIN 2. Make-ready unit for releasing.
DUTIES: 1. Inspect unit for necessary repairs or replacements (appliances/hardware/walls)
- Perform minor repairs on appliances.
- Get maintenance person to demonstrate repairs you are unable to perform.
- Perform minor repairs on floors (carpets/tiles/formica).
- Perform minor repairs to walls.
- Tape, float and paint (touch-up or entire units as required).
- Perform minor repairs to cabinets, doors and fixtures in unit.
- Replace missing hardware.
DOMAIN 3. SUPPLIES.
DUTIES: 1. Periodically inventory supplies.
- Maintain adequate supplies and parts.
- Purchase or request Property Manager to purchase supplies/parts as needed.
DOMAIN 4. Other Duties (fill in for absent employees or work back-logs in other areas).
- Pick up grounds.
- Clean pools.
- Help with minor resident maintenance requests.
- General cleaning of make-ready units.
- Other duties as required.
DOMAIN 5. Attitude
DUTIES: 1. Wear company ID at all times.
- Always display a friendly and courteous attitude towards residents.
- Maintain and promote a good attitude with other employees.
- Never confront supervisor or other employees in front of residents.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
The following skills, knowledge and personal characteristics are desirable for job success:
- General apartment maintenance experience
- Knowledge of appliance repair
- Light carpentry, plumbing and electrical knowledge
- Knowledge of general safety procedures
- General pool cleaning and some pool maintenance
- Interior/exterior painting skills
- Safety Conscious
- Steady and dependable
- Ability to work with pressures of deadlines
- Ability to flex work schedule to accommodate after hour and weekend emergencies
Frequent walking, climbing (stairs and ladders), overhead work, repetitious motion, stooping, kneeling, carrying and heavy lifting.
Extensive mobility and excellent physical condition.
Primarily inside, secondarily outside, work around machinery with moving parts, work around traffic areas, uneven walk areas, work alone and exposure to dust, fumes, insects, animals, weather, humidity and the general public.
Seeing, hearing, mobility and excellent physical condition.
Additional opportunities for growth are available.
If you are ready to join an outstanding team, please apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate because of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability or veteran status.
Please send resume
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Employee discounts
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly